Dental Practice Management Software
Your dental practice management software is the glue of
85% of dental practices use dental practice management software to help their practice run more efficiently. Effective management of patient records and aids communication between the front desk and the dental surgery is vital. If you are new to or thinking about using dental practice management software, consider some of the main benefits:
Centralizing and streamlining data
Integrating clinical tools with dental equipment
The benefit of economies of scale
Dental practice management software is the answer to managing large amounts of patient data. It is the definitive solution for maintaining records and making access to information efficient.
Do you also run the dental practice management software in-house?
Running dental practice management software can put a strain on your onsite hardware. MBS Secure can help you avoid a failed server, which can be disastrous for your business.
Some of the main benefits to running dental practice management software in the cloud:
- Reduce capital, IT expenses and in-house infrastructure
- Integral for growing companies with limited infrastructure
- Connect from anywhere via computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Data is automatically backed up in regularly intervals minimizing the risk of data loss
- Assist with logistical, geographical, compliance, and security issues for all dental locations
- Increased compliance and security
- Fast system performance and quick response time
- Access to a knowledgeable IT team with specific experience in dental software
- Time saved in loading files
Imagine if your legacy dental applications, imaging, email, data, and business software were 100% integrated, available, and accessible from ALL of your devices and locations.
MBS Secure has deep expertise in Dental IT and associated dental practice management software. We make every element and software application of your practice Cloud-based — including dental imaging!
Compare Dental Software Requirements
Running From Your Office
Manages multiple sites via an in-house database
In-house IT management required as well as hardware capable of sustaining dental software requirements
Reduced bandwidth and load times due to extra strain on internal systems
Running in The MBS Secure Cloud
Manages multiple dental software in a single cloud
Lowered IT and infrastructure costs
Increase office efficiency and capability to add more imagery without sacrificing performance