Dentrix Enterprise In The Cloud
Do you use Dentrix Enterprise?
If you are one of the many users of the practice management software Dentrix Enterprise, you already know how well it simplifies complex issues.
Centralizing and streamlining data
Integrating clinical tools with dental equipment
The benefit of economies of scale
Dentrix Enterprise assists the growth of your business and ensures that data and processes are simplified no matter how many people are involved.
Do you also run the software in-house?
As amazing as Dentrix Enterprise is, it can put a strain on your onsite hardware. MBS Secure can help you avoid a failed server, which can be disastrous for your business
Some of the main benefits to running Dentrix Enterprise in the cloud:
- Reduce capital, IT expenses and in-house infrastructure
- Integral for growing companies with limited infrastructure
- Connect from anywhere via computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Data is automatically backed up in regularly intervals minimizing the risk of data loss
- Assist with logistical, geographical, compliance, and security issues for all locations
- Increased compliance and security
- Fast system performance and quick response time
- Access to a knowledgeable IT team with specific experience in dental software
- Time saved in loading files
Imagine if your legacy applications, imaging, email, data, and business software were 100% integrated, available, and accessible from ALL of your devices and locations.
MBS Secure has deep expertise in Dental IT, including Dentrix Enterprise. We make every element and software application of your practice Cloud-based — including imaging!
Standardized image files including: ・DICOM ・RVG ・JPEG ・TIFF
DENTRIX ENTERPRISE RUNNING FROM YOUR OFFICE
Manages multiple sites via in-house database
In-house IT management required, hardware capable of sustaining software requirements
Reduced bandwidth and load times due to extra strain on internal systems
DENTIX ENTERPRISE RUNNING IN THE MBS SECURE CLOUD
Manages multiple software in a single cloud
Lowered IT and infrastructure costs
Increases office efficiency as is capable of adding software and data without sacrificing performance