Picture this. A scenario that many Dental Office Managers currently face:
- You’ve got two dental practice locations, separated by 100 miles.
- Both office 1 and 2 have dental practice management software in place.
- However, the dental software for the two offices do not talk to each other.
- To access info from dental office 2, you drive 100 miles one way to get what you need.
- Then, most likely, you’ll have to drive another 100 miles to get back to dental office 1.
- Your day is shot.
- On top of everything else, you still have a to-do list a mile long sitting and waiting at your desk.
Perhaps, you’re a manager of a single-location practice. Then this scenario may be true:
- Patient info is on only one desktop in the dental office, and it’s not yours.
- Dental imaging is on another, and it still isn’t yours.
- Dental billing is on yet another, and you’ve got it, it’s not yours.
- Email is on another, and yup, this time it is on yours.
So you spend wasted time moving from one workstation to another, gathering the info you need, printing it all out, and trying to deal with a mass of papers. Who said it was a paperless office, anyway?
A Typical Day in the Life of a Dental Office Manager
There’s no such thing as a typical day for a dental office manager, but this infographic shows just how versatile — and overworked — these managers are.
Manage the front dental office
Interact with dental patients; respond to patient concerns and questions
Coach staff on how to provide exemplary patient care
Make sure patient appointments, cancellations, and last-minute emergencies are well handled
Ensure facility is clean and safe, and sterilization procedures are followed
Prep dentist about each incoming patient
Enforce dental office policies
Oversee scheduling of dental patients
Review and respond to online reviews and social media mentions
Keeping dentist’s schedule full
Work to acquire new dental patients
Handle accounts payable and receivable
Oversee billing on insurance companies
Oversee dental patient payment collections
Arrange staff meetings
Document policies and procedures
Ensure budget for dental office is on track
Deal with payroll
Meet with each staff member individually
Maintain employee records
Maintain and build vendor relationships
Oversee practice website
Train staff on use of a variety of technologies
Coordinate marketing to help grow dental practice
Arrange staff meetings
Review and update policies and procedures
Review and adjust budget as needed
Perform inventory control and management to support cost reduction initiatives
Review HIPAA and OSHA requirements to ensure compliance
Oversee creation of dental patient testimonial videos
Ensure SEO is functioning well
Arrange staff meetings
Create customized job descriptions for each staff position
Hire and train new staff
Conduct personnel reviews
Find areas that need improvement and put plan in place
What If There Were a Simpler, More Efficient Way to Handle Dental Practice Management?
You put your dental practice management software, your imaging software, your scheduling software, your billing software — whatever it is that you need access to — all in one location in The Complete Cloud™.
The Complete Cloud™ is a private cloud, so no nosy internet snoops can access it. It’s HIPAA-compliant and incredibly secure with military-grade encryption.
But even better, a cloud based-dental software solution puts information you need at your fingertips — whether you’re at your desk, at home on your tablet, or on the road with your smartphone.
No more wasted time and travel because The Complete Cloud™ talks to all your dental practice locations. All the info is in one place. No more frustration with finding the data you need.
The Complete Cloud™ Dental Software Solution
We Sell You A Solution, Not Just A Product
The Complete Cloud™ is a managed, platform-based solution that basically bridges the gap for Dentrix, Open Dental, and all the dental practice management software that you have today.
- It integrates all the apps you currently use, so your workflow actually flows.
- It’s scalable and grows as you do, so it will work whether you expand to two dental locations or 200.
- Cloud-based dental software offers simple billing based on a per computer or per employee license for a VPN so you can access
- The Complete Cloud™ from home or anywhere (without any further cost).
We’re Your Offsite Dental Practice Management IT Team
We’re a team of diverse IT specialists, including dental software specialists, systems engineers, data center cloud experts, and security specialists who specialize in dental practices. We’re all under one roof and provide support whenever it’s needed and in whatever area you need. Give us a call at 877-627-0787 and learn how we can make your life easier.