Open Dental In The Cloud
Do you use Open Dental?
If you are one of the many users of the practice management software Open Dental, you already know how well it simplifies complex issues.
Centralizing and streamlining data
Integrating clinical tools with dental equipment
The benefit of economies of scale
Open Dental assists the growth of your business and ensures that data and processes are simplified no matter how many people are involved.
Do you also run the software in-house?
As amazing as Open Dental is, it can put a strain on your onsite hardware. MBS Secure can help you avoid a failed server, which can be disastrous for your business.
Some of the main benefits of running Open Dental in the cloud:
- Reduce capital, IT expenses and in-house infrastructure
- Integral for growing companies with limited infrastructure
- Connect from anywhere via computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Data is automatically backed up in regular intervals minimizing the risk of data loss
- Assist with logistical, geographical, compliance, and security issues for all locations
- Increased compliance and security
- Fast system performance and quick response time
- Access to a knowledgeable IT team with specific experience in dental software
- Time saved in loading files
Imagine if your legacy applications, imaging, email, data, and business software were 100% integrated, available, and accessible from ALL of your devices and locations.
MBS Secure has deep expertise in Dental IT, including Open Dental. We make every element and software application of your practice Cloud-based — including imaging!
Open Dental Running From Your Office
Manages multiple sites via an in-house database
In-house IT management required as well as hardware capable of sustaining software requirements
Reduced bandwidth and load times due to extra strain on internal systems
Open Dental Running in The MBS Secure Cloud
Manages multiple software in a single cloud
Lowered IT and infrastructure costs
Increase office efficiency and capability to add more imagery without sacrificing performance