DSN Practice Management Software in The Cloud
Do you use DSN Practice Management Software?
DSN Practice Management Software is one of the most advanced, continually evolving, practice management systems used by dental professionals. Some of its main benefits include:
Integration with over 55 of the leading software providers
Integrated payment processing
Engineers Dental-Exec, Perio-Exec, OMS-Exec and Endo-Exec
Optional fully-embedded Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
Do you also run DSN software in-house?
As amazing as DSN Practice Management Software is, it can put a strain on your onsite hardware. MBS Secure can help you avoid a failed server, which can be disastrous for your business.
Some of the main benefits of running DSN software in the Cloud:
- Reduce capital, IT expenses and in-house infrastructure
- Integral for growing companies with limited infrastructure
- Connect from anywhere via computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Data is automatically backed up in regular intervals minimizing the risk of data loss
- Assist with logistical, geographical, compliance, and security issues for all dental locations
- Increased compliance and security
- Fast system performance and quick response time
- Access to a knowledgeable IT team with specific experience in dental software
- Time saved in loading files
Imagine if your legacy applications, imaging, email, data, and business software were 100% integrated, available, and accessible from ALL of your devices and locations.
MBS Secure has deep expertise in Dental IT and associated software. We make every element and dental software application of your practice Cloud-based — including dental imaging!
Standardized image files including: ・DICOM ・RVG ・JPEG ・TIFF
Compare in-house vs cloud
DSN Software Running From Your Office
Manages multiple sites via an in-house database
In-house IT management required as well as hardware capable of sustaining software requirements
Reduced bandwidth and load times due to extra strain on internal systems
DSN Software Running in the MBS Secure Cloud
Manages multiple software in a single cloud
Lowered IT and infrastructure costs
Increase office efficiency and capability to add more imagery without sacrificing performance